A virtual event is an online event that involves people interacting in a virtual environment on the web, rather than meeting in a physical location. Virtual events are multi-session online events that often feature webinars and webcasts. As the CoronaVirus is spreading all over the world, many industry events have been postponed, cancelled or transformed into virtual events. These modern tools allow attendees to connect from all over the world into an immersive online experience.
WHY GOING VIRTUAL?
- Easier access for attendees
- Attendees can connect from anywhere in the world
- Lower cost than physical events
- Tracked interaction and attendance
- One-on-one connection with attendees
- Pre-recorded presentations, if desired avoiding live mistakes
- Best visualization for every attendee
- Recorded content for replay if desired, reliving the experience
- Fixed cost regardless of the number of attendees
WHAT DO WE NEED FOR A DIGITAL EVENT?
Invitations and Registration Process for Attendees
- Online invitations
- Video guides for the guests including instructions on how to register
- Registration landing page
A reliable platform for the event such as: WebinarJam, INXPO, On24, GoToMeeting, Periscope, Facebook Livestream and YouTube Live.
Set-up for Presenters
The presenters should gather in a branded sets customized for the event including the following:
- Multiple cameras for different angles
- Dedicated and Reliable Internet Connection
- Meals for each presenter according to the agenda
- Back-office Support:
- Event Moderators
- Technical support for attendees
- Technical support for presenters
- Customer service lines
- Platform Customization
- Personalized landing page for main conference site
- Personalized videos from presenters
- Custom branded videos on different landing pages
- On-site Coordination
- Moderator controlling the Q&A sessions
- Multiple coordinators managing real time technical support
- An audiovisual team handling the presentations transmissions as well as the presenters transmission
- Agenda management including presenters order and timing
- Local coordinators to assist with setup, agenda, etc.
- Physical component for a complete experience:
- Physical welcome kits for attendees including the agenda
- Navigation guide with clear instructions
- Personalized notebook and pen
- Welcome letter from company director or event host
While there is no replacement for the physical experience traditional events provide, there are still great tools to take advantage of to create memorable digital experiences through high quality virtual events reaching many more people maximizing the budget.
These type of events works perfect for: trainings, product demonstration, sales conferences, product launches, marketing presentations, among others.